Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What will be your future today?

Ganesha says the positions of stars says that I would be sharing my take on them with you.

The post is about horoscope, neither mine nor yours but just horoscope. I really cant comment or take a stand on the subject. I don't know do I believe in it or not but for sure I do check my horoscope if I have given choice. I noticed one thing when you ask people about it they opt for very defensive conversations (like I did, "if I have given choice"), rarely seen people coming strongly for it. While most of us do check their horoscopes daily, sometime with each of option, like astrologers column then tarot card readers and may be numerologists too! Some of us just go through it while watching or reading news but some purposely looking for their today's future by visiting .com or by watching those animated and scary Babas on our "so called" news channels.

While I was giving thought to it few words came to my mind like, faith, trust and belief. Then I looked for their meaning, how does they differ among them? I am not going to write their dictionary meaning here but will write rather what I understood. Faith is something which is blind and immaterial, trust comes with experience and a very material in scale while belief is something which comes between those two, a very personal and individual thing. Its more of perceptual while could have gained with experiences or may be an intensified form of faith. Our faith on something could be so blind that we can belief on something which we don't believe! For having faith on something we need to have belief on it first and not vice versa. Belief could be impractical or unreasonable but trust have reasoning to it.

For me, I have faith on religions, trust on relationships and belief on me.

Now talking about future I "believe" there will be hardly any one who wont entertain the idea of knowing his/her future. I guess more than that we all love to know or hear about ourselves. So may be for most of us it could be just fun reading but eventually by constant repeat episodes of experiences we develop a believe or could be trust with it. I do read but not religiously but I doubt tarot cards and numerologists for sure. I really wonder how stars could be related to each of us but if they do, wow! It should be a very interesting system study of flow of energy, if it is.

I believe let future be a mystery for the excitement of today and enjoy the present. And finally the Ganesha says, ensure the karma and leave the phalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment